After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at or by mail using the details provided below:
Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki, Finland.
Collecting Personal Information
- Website aggregated usage data (NOT personally identifiable)
- Purpose of collection: Determine if the website is working and serving everyone correctly, determine overall interest of website content.
- Source of collection: collected automatically when you access our Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: data kept by Plausible, then shared with Us.
- Personal Information collected: version and agent of the web browser, approximate location, what pages are visited, referral link, outbound links, and how the users interact with the Site.
- More details at: https://plausible.io/data-policy.
- Logs on content delively network service
- Purpose of collection: Firebase Hosting uses IP addresses of incoming requests to detect abuse and provide customers with usage data.
- Source of collection: collected automatically when data is transferred to you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: data kept by Firebase, only shared with Us if manually requested.
- Personal Information collected: IP address.
- More details at: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services, as described above.
Using Personal Information
We do not directly use Personally Identifiable Information on the Site for any purpose.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When You visit the Site, our providers could retain your Personal Information for their operations (as described above) temporally unless you ask to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the 'Your rights' section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our provider Firebase may use limited automated decision-making to prevent abuse, that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
The Site stores data locally in your browser to remember configurable website settings, that do NOT contain Personally Identifiable Information, are not unique, are only stored after manual user request, and are NOT transmitted outside your device.
- Disable website color animation
- Value name: rainbow.
- Value data: true or false.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under "Contact" above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.